Spa Electrics Pool Light RM2 10A Remote Control Receiver System
- Easy installation – no wiring required
- Weatherproof unit with an IP23 rating
- Receiver does not require line of sight
- Operates through walls
- Line of sight operation up to 200 metres
- Long life Lithium battery included
- Multiple RM1 remotes can be used with the receiver unit
Installation must be carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 3000-2007.
• Mount the receiver in a suitable location, adjacent to the pool or spa light transformers. (minimum SOOmm elevation)
• Plug the receiver into mains power supply.
• Plug the pool light transformer into the socket marked “POOi:.
• Plug the spa light transformer into the socket marked “SPA’:
Note: For multiple pool lights with piggyback type system, plug the first transformer into the receiver,all piggybacked transformers will now switch together.
• Your Remote Control should come pre-assigned to your receiver.
• To turn your pool lights on or off, press the “POOL” button on the Remote Control.
• To turn your spa lights on or off, press the”SPA.button on the Remote Control.
• To turn both your pool and spa lights on or off, press the “POOL & SPA” button on the Remote Control.
Note: For Multicolour users, use these instructions in conjunction with your Multicolour user instructions.